Hi all! This week’s Top Ten Tuesday feature as hosted by The Broke and The Bookish is: Top Ten Books We’d Love To See As Movies/TV Shows.
1. The London Steampunk Series by Bec McMaster – Though technically I’ve only read the first in the series, this is written so well that I could easily see it as a Netflix series. EASILY.
2. The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas – This is another where I’ve only read the first book but that first book altered my opinion of Young Adult fiction for the better. I’d love to see Calaena up on the big screen kicking ass and taking names and doing it in style
3. The On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young – I can see this as a Netflix series that isn’t fit for viewing before watershed but despite this I’d love to see who they had to play the characters.
4. The Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh – If this was put on the big screen or in a TV series, I’d be all over that. This is one of my favourite series.
5. The Guild Hunter Series by Nalini Singh – I’d love to see who they got to play Raphael in this whether it be on the big screen or the small screen.
6. The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole – I can see this being a TV mini series, it’d be an interesting one for them to pull off for sure.
7. V Is For Virgin by Kelly Oram – I would like to see this as a film for the teenagers of this generation, for them to know that saying no is a good thing.
8. The Dark-HunterVerse by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Who would they get to play Ash?! It’d be amazing if they could get Ash just how he’s described. There’s rumours that this is being made into a TV series or a film series.
9. The Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews – Suitably mixed for a TV series the Kate Daniels series would be like Lost Girl meets Being Human meets everything else I’ve ever wanted in a TV show. The story line would be long enough for a TV show but too long for a series of movies I think.
10. The Night Huntress Universe Series by Jeaniene Frost – Cat and Bones. That is all.