Greetings bookworms and bibliophiles! It’s Tuesday and we all know what that means. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday feature as hosted by The Broke and The Bookish is: My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Ever Done In The Past 5 Years.
Now as I have only been participating in Top Ten Tuesday for a couple of weeks, I missed the past five years BUT the lovely folks over at The Broke and The Bookish have kindly left a list of all the previous topics.
All images link back to their respective Goodreads page.
The list of previous Top Ten Tuesday’s is huge, it was hard for me to pick what subjects I liked the best but without further ado, my favourite Top Ten Tuesday Topics are below in no particular order:
- Top Ten Books I’d Give A Theme Song To – February 28th, 2012
- Top Ten OCD Bookish Habits – July 10th, 2012
- Top Ten Best Bookish Memories – February 5th, 2013
- Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf – March 1st, 2011
- Top Ten Popular Authors I’ve Never Read – March 4th, 2014
- Top Ten Favourite Book Quotes – September 21st, 2010
- Top Ten Characters (and Literary Figures) That I’d Name My Children After – February 8th, 2011
- Top Ten Jerks in Literature – May 10th, 2011
- Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me – Septemeber 20th, 2011
- Top Ten Books You’d Hand To Someone Who Says They Don’t Like To Read – February 7th, 2012