Happy Tuesday everyone. It’s been a while since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday post and what better post to start with than one that shows how badly I suck at finishing series?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday feature as hosted by The Broke and The Bookish is: Ten Finished Series I Haven’t Finished Reading
All images link back to their respective Goodreads page.
- The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I’ve read the first in the Mistborn series and I really enjoyed it. I’m just slow at getting the others in the series so I haven’t finished those yet.
- The Brothers Sinister series by Courtney Milan. I’ve only read the prologue and the first 2 of this completed series, I own number 4 but have yet to purchase number 3. Bargains – what can you do?
- The Bridgertons Series by Julia Quinn. I’ve read 4 out of 8 for this series. I don’t even own the other 4 yet either which is a pity.
- The Breeds Series by Lora Leigh. Currently standing at 29 books and counting, I’ve got approximately 6 to read to catch up.
- The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole. Again, this series isn’t yet complete but I’ve got so many to catch up on it’s not funny.
- The Weather Warden Series by Rachel Caine. The series is now complete and I have 3 more to get to finish it off. It’s been a while since I’ve read these though so I may re-read them.
- The Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine. I own them all but I’ve only ever actually read the first 5 or 6. I’ve got Glass Houses on the front page of my Kindle for reading soon.
- The In Death Series by J.D. Robb. Frankly, there’s over 40 of these books and she’s still writing. There’s too many for me to blitz through in one month so it’s a hard push to read the rest of the series.
- The Lords of Satyr by Elizabeth Amber. I FINALLY have the rest of the series, I’m re-reading Nicholas at the moment so I can finish the series off but for various reasons it’s complicated but I’ll get there.
- The Kay Scarpetta Series by Patricia Cornwell. I’ve read four of this 20+ strong series and Patricia is still going. It’s going to take me a while.